Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm new at this... Kind of.

    First off, let me start by introducing myself. My name is Autumn Granza and I attend Marywood University. I'm a student of the writing sort so, I study Broadcast Journalism and I minor in English. I also have a passion for photography. I hope to eventually combine my love for writing and photography and become a photojournalist. My goal? To become a photographer for Rolling Stone Magazine and "shoot" Bon Jovi for the cover. You know, the typical goal.

    Now, to switch gears a bit... I wouldn't say I'm new at this whole blogging thing. However, I wouldn't say I'm a professional. I have blogged in class and for a web portfolio I created which you can check out (http://agranza.wix.com/porfolio). 

    I decided though that I am going to become an avid blogger. Why? Well, because I have a lot to say. I am one of writing, opinions, and creativity. I will share my opinion on news, politics, and pop culture. I'm sure I will have some miscellaneous posts as well. I also hope that my photography sparks interest because you can bet I will be sharing that a lot. 

    I also decided it was the perfect time to start blogging because I am on my way to the CMAs, the national college media convention, in New York City! Take a look at what I will be doing! (http://m.collegemedia.org/events/nyc14/). This will be my second time at the convention. This time I want to share my experiences there through video and pictures. I expect to learn a lot so, look out for informational posts concerning journalism tips and my opinion on the sessions I attend. 



    Until next time, Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment